Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 March 2011

my weight loss

Hi there,my names is gareth,im currently 31years old and weigh now apx 13 1/2 stone. so what? well,i did weigh just over 20st at my heaviest!
in October 2009 after visiting the Dr. and being told i was morbidly obese,I decided it was time to lose weight!
Well,that was the plan,i went home and ordered pizza!
I mean come on,ive always been 'big' and was always told 'your tall,you can carry it' or 'your big boned', so what did it matter if i was fat?
It had always bothered me deep down,that i wasnt thin,couldnt buy and wear the 'nice' clothes and that i never felt good enough. Besides it was to late to turn this around. There was no way on earth i could lose weight! I'd bought all the machines from tv adverts,all the weigtloss miracle tablets,joined the gym ( and pretty quick stopped going) id done all i could,id given it my all,110% effort,hadn't I?
The TV and society was telling me this was how you do it and that it was easy! maybe i was just meant to be fat!
In Dec 2009 i decided,i wanted to do something something very little,a slight alteration,and guess what?
IT WORKED!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gareth so what was you secret you havent said what the slight alteration was ?? well done by the way losing 7 stones is fantastic !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im getting to that bit soon,i promise :) and thank you very much

    ReplyDelete